Elizade University is a private University situated in llara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive and em ployable graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive candidates to fill the vacant academic position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (EUASS 5)
Location: Ilara-Mokin, Ondo
We need lecturers in the Department below:
- Computer and Information Communication Technology.
- Candidates should be holders of Ph.D. Degree from recognized Universities with at least six (6) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution with a minimum of fifteen (15) journal publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies (where applicable).
- Candidates must also possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership.
- They must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of sturdy.
- Must be innovative, versatile and proactive candidates with established research areas, publications and competitive citation.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies each of their Applications, Credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three (3) Referees Reports (in sealed envelope). The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in the order below:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Present Salary Grade Level
- Physical Disability / Challenges
- Educational Background (with dates)
- Work Experience (with dates)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Conference / Courses attended (state sites of papers presented if any) Publications with Dates
- Any other relevant information
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who have close association with candidates’ academic/work experience.
All Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Referees’ Reports should be forwarded to:
Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.