African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Graphic Design Assistant, CHLS0
Reference: ADB / 20/ 029
Location: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50001478
- The Vice-Presidency, Human Resources and Corporate Services Complex ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client-oriented, corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services.
- The Complex leads efforts to ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice and is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, IT, general services and institutional procurements, language services, business continuity, and health and safety strategies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate in graphic art, marketing or visual communication from a tertiary institution; training in graphic arts or equivalent field;
- At least six years of practical and professional experience, with sound knowledge of the graphics chain;
- Good interpersonal relations with colleagues and external collaborators, problem-solver, client-oriented, team player;
- Ability to work under constant pressure;
- Ability to work overtime and non-working days, as necessary;
- Open mind and close attention to detail;
- General knowledge in ICTs;
- Familiarity with language software such as Multitrans/Hermes;
- Sound knowledge of the design, creation and management of Web Sites;
- Familiarity with evolving graphic arts technologies;
- Ability to communicate efficiently (written and oral) in English and French;
- Ability to use all the Microsoft standard software used in the Bank and Familiarity with interpretation management software and ADB budget processes (SAP, SRAS) and procurement systems.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance Jobs|