Novella Africa Limited – Out client, a Faith-based organisation located in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Associate
Job Opening ID: ZR_27_JOB
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The role is responsible for:
- Providing high quality and effective financial support and assistance to the Head of Finance
- Maintaining financial and accounting services in accordance with internal procedures, good
practices, and statutory requirements,
- Monitoring and reviewing financial systems and procedures and recommend, devise, and
implement more effective and efficient procedures,
- Preparing financial reports in liaison with the Head of Finance and other stakeholders,
- General administration of the finance function as assigned.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements for the management
- Up to date posting of transactions on the accounting software
- Review and prepare a monthly budget performance report, (Budget v Actual)
- Inflows: Preparation and submission of inflow reports within 24hours after the event or service
- Reconciliation of all accounts (cash, cheques, online transfers).
- Reconciliation of all card transactions (Naira & USD)
- Monitor Vendors and contractors’ obligations and liabilities
- Monthly report and monitoring of schedule of contract obligations
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Regular updating the Insurance Register
- Accounting for obsolete assets on the Register and escalate to the Head of Finance (HoF)
- Treatment of Prepayments and Accruals for all insurance of the Organisation
- Remittance of Pensions, PAYE, WHT, ITF, NSITF and other statutory obligation
- Fixed deposit management and tracking QuickBooks and Excel.
- Preparation of correspondences to banks and other parties
- Management of existing relationships with all external stakeholders
- Attend and resolve issues with internal parties, auditors, banks, congregants, and vendors.
- Ensure availability on all service days.
- Provide support during the treasury management process
- Ensure accuracy of data compiled for the service report before submission to HoF
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online