Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
- Supervises checks and performs the overall design and engineering of onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities and the supporting infrastructure.
- Coordination of inter disciplinary checks, design reviews and HAZOPS or similar.
- Completion of conceptual scopes of work and preliminary designs.
- Review and update of project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and ensures that it is properly archived.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- 8 years of experience in discipline, including 5 Years’ experience in engineering design of oil facilities, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects.
- Thorough knowledge of oil field engineering and construction methods including its practice and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in working on engineering teams on at least 3 projects of total value US$10MM each.
- Familiar with codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to the design and construction of onshore and offshore structures/production facilities in the United States, including o Civil / Structural API, AISC, AWS D1.1, CP110, CP 114 etc. o Electrical / Instrumentation – e.g. IP, API, NEC, ISA, ANSI, AGA, NEMA, etc. o Mechanical – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc. o Process – e.g. API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online