Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Contracts Engineer – Drilling & Completion
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts with updated information in order to perform market studies, analyze and assess all possible answers from the market.
- Participate to the validation of the contracts strategy through: Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings, Pre-qualifying bidders, Defining target prices, Defining criteria for evaluation
- Participate in Recommendation to award (RTA) through contract committee/DOA and award validation where he/she evaluates RTAs.
- Monitor contractor’s performance with Duet, promoting and attending service quality meetings, claims, amendments and contract renewal discussions with contractor and manage and maintain a network with Stakeholders such as NAPIMS, NCD, Department of Petroleum Resources, etc.
- A Degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences.
- A background in drilling and Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- 12 years’ experience in oil well construction activities of which 5 should be in contract administration.
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
- BSc, Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, EPC
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online