Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Android Engineer
- An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system.
- Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
- They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
- Perform upgrades and maintenance while modifying existing software to improve performance, correct errors and allow adaptation to new hardware.
- Recommend software upgrades for programs and systems if necessary, and analyze software requirements and user needs to determine whether the system design is feasible and can be completed within time and budget constraints.
- Collaborate with engineers, programmers, systems analysts and others on projects, and gather information on project capabilities and limitations, interface and performance requirements to create optimum software.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using mathematical models and scientific analysis to predict and measure possible outcomes.
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data to understand system capabilities and requirements.
- Direct software system testing, validation procedures, application and system documentation and programming to ensure normal program functioning.
- Manage the work of technologists, programmers, technicians and other related team members, and provide instruction on writing software code as needed.
- Coordinate software installation and monitor equipment to confirm specifications have been met.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021 at 3 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.