Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Administrative Officer
Job Reference: SAO2023007
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Processing of VISA for expatriates, CERPAC, monthly returns to immigration offices.
- Liaising with governmental agencies such as Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), SON, NAFDAC, DISCO, NEC, NEMSA and other ministries such as Ministry of environment and water resources, ministry of lands, Housing and Urban Development, Ministry of Trade, Industry, Investment and Cooperatives etc.
- Following up with the security personnel for best service delivery.
- Facility and fleet management repairs and vendor management
- Involving in legal documents drafting with company’s lawyer such as guest house rents, outlet legal documentation and son on.
- Supervising clerical and administrative personnel – drivers and office assistants
- Initiating and coordinating goals, deadlines, and projects for the administrative unit.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve operations and function of the department.
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Managing the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems at the Guest Houses and outlets.
- Booking of meeting venue, provision of entertainment, protocol arrangement, hotel reservation for guests and staff.
- Carrying out other tasks as required by the department periodically.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of administrative experience at senior cadre
- Additional qualification and certification will be an added advantage.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver result and work under pressure, resourceful, networking and reliable.
- Passion, Patience, dedication, creativity and eye toward precision.
Skills & Quantification:
- Project management ability
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory skill
- Scheduling and planning skill
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.