TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: School Administrator
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate would be responsible for:
- The successive day to day running of the school.
- Ensuring a cordial relationship between parents and all staff members
- Providing support to staff and parents at all times
- Being second point of contact to all correspondences, i.e. emails, calls and letters
- Following through on enrolment of all pupils
- Managing the school’s weekly newsletter effectively
- Managing complex issues effectively
- Collaborating with management to create termly calendars, menu etc.
- Organising school trips and excursions
- Liaising with suppliers for school supplies
- Managing job recruitments i.e. Candidate search, shortlisting and conducting interviews
- Preparing and managing files for each staff member including leave, employment letters, queries and termination letters
- Staff orientation upon employment
- Ensuring all educational materials are used adequately and accounted for at the end of each term
- Assisting in staff performance appraisals and reviews accordingly
- Booking and organising medical checks on staff members
- Liaising with extracurricular activities instructors
- Creating staff duty, after school programs calendars and rosters
- Ensuring the school’s online handles are properly maintained and regularly updated
- Monitoring unit such as security, cleaning and gardening to ensure adequate productivity
- Finding gaps and areas of improvement in the school and creating bridges and solutions for those lapses.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must posses excellent communication skills
- Must be Female.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional principles, procedures and techniques.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.