Rossland Group since year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional background screening and business brokeage. In 2015 and 2016, it added Franchise consulting and recruiting respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salon Manager
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Hire and train beauticians, as needed
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Order beauty products, like creams and essential oils and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations
- Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers.
- BSc Degree in Business Administration or relevant field with 2 – 3 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Salon Manager or similar role.
- Good knowledge of beauty treatments and products.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with grace.
- Additional certification in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology is a plus.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.