Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for managing the marketing team to achieve sales goals.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for the company’s overall market promotion and marketing management, the formulation of marketing policies and communication strategies, clarify the annual development goals and budgets, and organize the team to implement.
- Responsible for various market projects to ensure that they meet the company’s requirements in terms of progress, quality and results.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing and or representing the organization in trade shows, major events, building brand awareness and positioning.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products, evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy, directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts. Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media platforms that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Engage in aggressive marketing and sale of our products.
- Meet with key clients, assisting Marketing Executives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Lead on market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Manage the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenues and expense control, meeting agreed / assigned targets and promoting the organization’s presence within Nigeria.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Liaise with human resource to plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you are not passionate about marketing.
|Job Category||Sales Marketing Manager|