Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager- PCI
Department: Sales / Business Development
Business Verticals: B2B
Product Segment: Ingredients for Personal Care, Cosmetics, Soap and Detergent ingredients
Functionally Reports to: Sales Head
Administratively Reports to: Managing Director
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Sales Manager is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for key accounts that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART.
- The role manages relationship with the customers and manages sale of the company’s products and services with the customer.
- To do periodic competitive analysis and initiate regular projects based on various new products launched in local and global markets.
- To prepare product presentations for key customers.
- The target customer for this position is Manufactures in Personal Care, Soap and Detergent Industry.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team. Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Prepare a sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objectives through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
Day to Day Management:
- To make regular customer visits for sales, business development and to facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To do project tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Customer Relationship:
- To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To prepare and update customer profile on continues basis and build database for all key accounts.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales in specialty chemicals.
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in sales.
- Must be a chemistry graduate or chemical engineer, handling sales of similar products
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online