Montaigne Place is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Female)
Locations: Mainland and Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supports the Outlet Manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in the assigned outlet.
- Functionally reporting to: Outlet Manager
- Administratively reports to: Outlet Manager
- Supervises: None.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Acts as advisor or consultant to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customers by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Must be knowledgeable on the use of PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions.
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree / HND qualification
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands, skin types
- Analytical competencies
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above-average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.