Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities.
- Interface between the company and potential clients through direct communication such as onsite meetings, telephone calls and presentations to promote our brand and services.
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured.
- Collate and document competitive intelligence.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- Have a thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales and arrange deliveries.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Discuss material needs and requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collate client feedback and evaluate data to create new sales and marketing strategies.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and service
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.