MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
- Interface between the company and potential clients through direct communication such as onsite meetings, telephone calls and presentations to promote our brand and services
- Maintain and keep a good relationship with our clients
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for lead generation and appointment setting
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and deals are gotten.
- Collate and document competitive intelligence.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- A thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- 80% of the time will be out of the office for follow-up and follow-through meetings.
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Discuss material needs and requirements with customers and engineers. Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales and arrange deliveries.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collate client feedback and evaluate data to create new sales and marketing strategies.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related Science field but a degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Tech, is an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in sales and construction chemical field.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Confident negotiator and ability to close deals
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and sales skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business writing skills especially proposals
- Proficient in MS Office packages especially PowerPoint
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.