NENnetworks – Our client, Styles & Alternative Nigeria, is a fashion retail company located in Lagos Nigeria. They specialise in all kinds of fashion sales.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator / Supervisor
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produces reports based on the attitude and Performance of Sales Representatives in the retail Outlets.
- Trains new sales Representative to make sure they meet various guidelines
- Creates new and innovative ideas to sell product.
- Responds to all inquiries from the customers.
- Evaluates the performance of his/her sales team
- Studies and evaluates current sales trends in the retail market.
- Meets monthly sales goals as provided by management
- Makes sure the culture and ethics of the business is strictly adhered to and nurtured amongst the sales team.
- Provides excellent customer services at every point of interaction with Customers.
- Provides to management prompt and detailed information of daily transactions.
- Makes sales goals and assists other members of the sales team in meeting them.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / H.N.D (Completed NYSC)
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Computer Literate
- People’s Person (Candidate is expected to be social, fashionable, must have managed a team of people)
- Great Written, Verbal Communication and excellent feedback skill.
- Product Knowledge
- Highly customer-centric
- Retail Industry Knowledge
- Sales and Advertising Strategies
- Attention to Detail.
- Resides in Lagos State (Gbagada, Ogudu, Bariga, Island axis, Egbeda, Igando and its environs)
- Age 34 – 38 years.
- N80,000 monthly.
- Salary is negotiable depending on the experience and skill.
- Salary bracket can be increased based on the candidate’s experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.