Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Business Development Manager – Power Generators
Mode of Interview: Physical
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Lead Generation for Diesel Generators in the allocated region and customer segments
- Appoint of new sales dealers for the diesel generators
- Make presentations for customers and do assessment, proposal and close orders
- Key responsibility is to meet sales revenue targets and expand dealer base across the assigned regions and customer segments
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner, in consultation with his Manager.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Plan partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Travel to meet with potential and existing clients, in the assigned sales territory
- Submit daily market visit reports and competition intelligence
- Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must be from generator or transformers industry with basic knowledge of electricity
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in power related industry
- Should have knowledge of basic excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Self-driven, decisive and dogged
- Must be well aware of the location geography and market areas
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
N200,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.