NENnetworks – Our client, a global fast food company, is a fast growing hospitality company in Benin, Edo State.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Attendant / Representative
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising.
- The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involve in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures.
- SSCE / NCE / OND only should apply
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Must be resident in Benin, Edo State.
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills.
- Application Closing Date
Application Closing Date
31st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.