George Houston Resource Limited – Our client, a leading Real Estate Firm located on the Island (Lekki), Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- Reporting to the Sales Lead, the role is responsible for generating and following up of leads and meeting sales goals. The role will also be responsible for pitching the Company’s products to existing & new clients and provide information or answers to inquiries that a client might pose regarding any product in order to boost top-line revenue growth.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid techniques to existing and prospective clients.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Meet and exceed sales goals; achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / BSc from in any discipline from recognized Institute
- Must reside around Lekki or close to the island.
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience as a Sales Associate in Real Estate Sector.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Age: 35 years below.
N100,000 + Commission.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Associate” as the subject of the mail.