Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Agent
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Edo, Rivers, Sokoto & Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- To sell the company’s product within the state.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel
- Be conversant with preferred location.
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy.
- Candidates should possess an S.S.C.E / G.C.E / N.E.C.O qualification with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.