Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Compile safety reports and conduct safety audits.
- Ensure implementation of safe work practices.
- Monitor equipment operations to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Advising and educating plant workers on Safety practices.
- Enforce stop work authority where safe practices are not being observed.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Recognized Safety Training Certificate/Knowledge of Safety Standards and Systems.
- Safety related supervision skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications, Windows / NT Operating Systems, Adobe Professional Suite, and web based applications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online