Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHStraining of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issuesor non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes andhandle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- BSc / BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
|Job Category||Safety Officer|