TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger
Locations: Abuja, Oyo, Rivers
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To ensure efficient service delivery to the customer and ensure customer satisfaction for all new services and support related services.
Corporate Incident Resolution:
- Corporate Customers: Restore service failures within 4 hours of its occurrence- Installation and commissioning of new project
- Provide prompt feedback with information relating to activities being carried out to resolve customer service incidents.
- Preventive Maintenance Identify and Execute nodes/segment that require preventive maintenance on the network as assigned.
- Backhaul links installation and commissioning
- Execute backhaul link installations and commissioning.
- Alignment of backhaul links.
- Installation of microwave radios and alignment.
- Report Management Ensure survey reports are done and submitted timel for review.
- Ensure all status reports are done and submitted accordingly – Installation and commissioning data form.
Demonstrate (Key competencies):
- Technical Site Survey (TSS) on the microwave radio and VSAT Platforms. Using tools like GPS, Compasses and Microwave link budget software for data collection and analysis.
- Installation and Maintenance of Radios as well as Maintenance of Earthling Base.
- Installation and Maintenance of Alvarion Radios and Soma Base Station.
- Equipment retrieval, making request and returns of equipment for installation and maintenance.
- Installation and commissioning of corporate links (Hub and Sub).
- Configuration of VSAT modems (Vipersat, Comtech, EF Data and DVB).
- Report generation
- General maintenance and support of VSAT and Radio links.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Academic: School Certificate & OND / B.Sc.
- Good Mast Climbing skills.
- Termination of RF/IF cables.
- Installation of antennas and alignment.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Good knowledge of point to point links installation.
- Understanding of the base station power supply (dc and ac) architecture and earthing systems.
- Configuration skill for the integration of new and existing links.
- Good knowledge of Alvarion technology, RF and planning, connectors and antennas.
- Installations of all types of sectoral antennas.
- Installation of PDH/SDH radios.
- Tower/mast erection.
- General cable handling
- General Link Optimization, network design, planning and implementation
- Conduct path signal troubleshooting.
- Hardworking and Goal oriented.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge savvy.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- At least 3 Years in telecommunication industry.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.