Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward, Benefits and Regulatory Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Department / Unit: HR Shared Services
Job Grade: Manager
- Ensure efficient and effective Benefits and Manpower records administration, Recruitment Administration and shared services for Management and staff that facilitates enhanced organizational and individual performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective and efficient HR Operations Support Unit which delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services to staff and the Line.
- Ensure that the Operations support unit delivers efficient services in benefits Administration, Shared Services, Manpower records and Recruitment Administration and staff confirmation on time and in line with the HR Plan and customer service standards.
- Ensure effective and proactive advice to staff on benefits related issues.
- Coordinate Annual Industry Compensation Survey and advice on competitiveness of Remuneration and Benefits reviews to ensure the bank remain competitive.
- Partner with other HR units and HRBPs to plan and implement all services being transitioned, managed, and delivered by Human Resources Shared Services.
- Develop and implement various systems and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and internal staff.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintain all personnel files.
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors.
- Drives the development of policies and procedures for the recording, indexing, filing, and retrieving of active documents and the storage of inactive documents
- Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding operations support issues..
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head, HR Service Management & Operations and/or Head HR
- Scope and Impact
- Organizational breadth of role extends across all the departments and units of the bank.
- Ensure efficient and effective service delivery to the business that enables it to contribute to improving individual and organizational performance.
Key Performance Indicators
- <80% quarterly customer satisfaction rate in benefit processing
- <90% customer satisfaction on boarding experience
- Rich database of talent and speed to hire
- Human capital competitive advantage
- HR Sourcing Cost us budget variance level.
Minimum Education level:
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution.
- Post Graduate qualification (MBA / MSc) plus relevant HR / Industry certification is a requirement.
- Professional membership of a HR body (SHRM, CIPD, NIPMN) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of eight (8) year’s experience in two or more of the following Human Resources functional areas: HR Generalist, talent acquisition, Manpower planning, performance, Learning and professional development, employee services, data administration, compensation and benefits administration, payroll, HR services and call centers, document and records management.
Key Competency Requirements
- HR Programs and practices with demonstrated experience in HR Operations, Shared Service, Pension Administrations, Compensation and Benefit Administration
- UBN organizational structure
- Banking Operations (Domestic & International Operations) knowledge
- Global HR Operational Trends
- Applicable Nigerian Labour Laws
- Statutory regulations e.g. PenCom requirements.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent problem solving/negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management with customer centric skills
- Excellent level of attention to details
- Extensive and robust networking ability
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Familiarity with metrics and analytics, including meeting SLAs
- Experience with process improvement using tools and systems Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shoul:
Click here to apply online