VDT is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks.
We are a leading Broadband communication service provider to corporate organizations with leased Fiber Optic trunks to the thirty-six (36) states in Nigeria and the FCT, with 145 Points-Of-Presence (POP) and counting with localised technical support staffers.
These network trunks are interconnected with our IP-MPLS technology core at each city to provide today’s largest IP-MPLS network in Nigeria, with the Enterprise edge metro wireless distribution access network offering to numerous Customers. We have been offering this robust service and the Enterprise MPLS/VPN platform provisioning technology to our customers (including other Communication service providers) since year 2001 across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Locations: Oniru, Yaba, Akowonjo – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as an In-store Sales Representative, Retail Sales Associates or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Must reside around Ajao estate, Isolo, Oshodi area and environs
- OND or equivalent
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.