University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates with a high level of integrity, commitment to teaching and research excellence and passion for innovations to fill the academic staff position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant (CONUASS 1)
The position will be in the Department below:
- Department of Food Science & Technology.
- A good honors Degree with at least Second Class (Upper Division) from a recognized University and with some demonstrable research / practical experience or
- A B.Sc degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) and a Master’s degree with thesis and with demonstrable experience in field research or similar practical experiences in relevant field.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward 10 copies of typed and duly signed applications with Curriculum Vitae (see format below) and photocopies of relevant certificates / docurnents (see below) to the University. The position being applied for must be boldly and clearly written on the envelopes or packaging with which the applications are being submitted.
The Curriculum Vitae must comply with the following format:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Contact Address, including postal address, G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Next of kin
- Contact Address of next of kin, including postal address, G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic / Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/ courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment
- Honours and awards
- Research grants and grantsmariship experience
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates academiclwork experience.
All applications should reach the Registrar and addressed to:
University of Medical ScIences,
PMB 536, Ondo City,
- In addition to listing the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential report on them, under separate cover directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
|Job Category||Research Assistant (CONUASS 1)|