First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an innovative Research and Development company with trailblazing products in the education and health sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Content Strategist
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Educational Technology
- We are seeking talents within the educational sector to fill the role of a Research and Content Strategist. Subject / Focus Area: All Primary and Secondary School Subjects
- We are seeking to engage trained and experienced tutors to create and manage educational content for our educational product.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating engaging learning content adapted to tutor pupils/students in class and virtually.
- Develop and deploy engaging educational content in line with the approved Nigerian school curriculum.
- Review and upgrade existing content to increase pupil/student engagement and product interaction.
- Manage a comprehensive curriculum and detailed lecture notes.
- Prepare online tutoring classes and utilize online learning tools to create engaging content for users.
- Create engaging videos and podcasts.
- Create, proofread and edit written pieces (blog posts, social media posts, podcasts, et al.) for grammar and style before publication.
- Develop educational tasks (games and competitions) for pupils/students.
- Provide counseling with pupils/students virtually.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B. Ed) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Research and Content Strategist in an Educational Technology industry.
- Verifiable teaching experience.
- A professional certificate in the educational sector is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Good knowledge of Montessori Teaching Style
- Good understanding of Nigerian and British curriculum
- Tech-savvy and digital literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.