Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: North (Candidates must be willing to move around the northern part of the country)
Sales & Marketing:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the region.
- Scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team in the region meets their target and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports for the NSM.
- Implementing new sales plans and scheduling deliveries
- Training, coaching, and managing region’s marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Engage in debt recovery and ensure prompt payment when necessary
- Review goals of sales team daily and identify root cause if goal was not obtained
- Review sales/reports records for completeness and accuracy
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Experience in management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills. (English and Hausa)
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent supervision, business presentation skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.