Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Operations Manager
Locations: South West, East and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the smooth running of daily business operations, recruitment, Onboarding, and general sales operations.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience in route to market and redistribution networks and monitoring production KPIs.
- Improve the regional operations by ensuring our targets are met
- Lead the Supply Operations team in your territory
- Hire, train and mentor the team members
- Standardize processes across the different geographies under your scope
- Build tools to speed up teams autonomy
- Commit to contributing to the company’s growth, getting the job done
- Work with channel partners and the team, to ensure the best in class operations in the region
- Bring the sales operations team to the next level!
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of total professional experience, preferably in sales operations 4+ years in a managerial role
- Must have good knowledge and experience developing around the general operations of a business.
- Good analytical and team management skills.
- The skills to manage the big picture and the smallest details. You are always on top of your deadlines and you demonstrate to be an organization freak!
- Track record of success delivering and implementing new solutions/processes/standardization
- Experience in KPIs tracking and creation and optimization expertise
- Problem solver, data-driven decision-making with an analytical approach
- Knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Microsoft office
- Ability to manage teams and lead changes
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
- Management Skill
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Communication Skill.
What You’ll Find When Working at the Company:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Ownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online