HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, a Real Estate Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Survey Intern
Location: Abraham Adesanya, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Industry: Real Estate
- Preparation of cost feasibilities, approximate estimates, cost planning, Bills of Quantities, Specifications and Schedule of Rates all in accordance with relevant standards.
- Preparation and administration of procurement advice, tenders, tender reviews and advice.
- Preparation and administration of various contract forms to both consultant and contractors.
- Preparation and administration of Interim valuations, Contractors’ claims and settlement of Final Accounts.
- Preparation and updating of standard cost databases and profiles.
- Assisting in the preparation of effective change control during the pre-contract stages and postcontract stages.
- Assisting in the preparation of contract variations to review with senior staff.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reviews in accordance with the senior members of staff’s requirements.
- Preparation of interim valuations throughout the life of a project.
- Assisting in the preparation and agreement of final accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of contract and dispute advice.
- Assisting senior members of staff in their role as Employer’s Agent / Contract Administrator.
- Reviewing the cost information prepared by senior staff and identifying any errors for correction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Great networking abilities.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.