Westfield Consulting – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us the first choice for our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive workforce attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and a consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Quality Control
Product Segment: Paint raw materials, finished products & packaging material.
Functionally Reports to: Quality Control Manager / Head
Administratively Reports to: Factory Manager
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when the need arises.
- Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through the appropriate medium.
- At any point in time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be considered as a violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- The Quality Control Officer’s Job is to handle lab operations and to do various analyses and quality inspections for raw material, in-process and final products. To follow high-quality standards and to support shop floor production by providing them quality inputs. To prepare various analysis reports and data’s to submit to management for various analyses.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in day to day activities.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Strategic Responsibility – To follow high-quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them with various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
- To work on new products and application development and troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
- Day to Day Management – To perform the batch wise and required a number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
- To do an analysis of various market samples and analyze the scope of improvement in the company’s existing products.
- To work on product improvement as per Organizational requirements and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
- To do detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit a report of the same to Management.
- To do accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and submit a report to the concerned authority.
- Administration – To ensure all lap equipment and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
- To ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned
- Operational Targets -To monitor achievement against timeline and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
- To ensure key project tracking on a continuous basis and submit a periodical update to management.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be part of international standards.
- Keep lab documentation ready for various inspections and audits all the time.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Paint Technology, Chemistry or Chemicals.
- Minimum 5+ Yrs of Experience in Similar Industry.
- The applicant must have good knowledge about various deco / industrial RM & FG evaluations, fair knowledge about paint formulations.
- Experience in ISO will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.