Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a Steel Manufacturing Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Amuwo – Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Experience in quality control.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quality Control” as the subject of the mail.