Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / AC) Officer
Location: Apapa – Lagos / Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product/services on project site.
- Develop project specific ITP, Quality Plans, Procedures and reports.
- Maintain QA/QC records, reports, certification logs in a methodical way.
- Ensure compilation and quality health check on Project mechanical completion records (final documentation).
- Develop and implement Internal Audit plans.
- Organize QAQC meetings, induction and training when required.
- Implement close out of non-conformities & Corrective Actions and maintain relevant registers.
- Implement calibration program for measurement instrument on site.
- Interface with subcontractors and suppliers on vendor prequalification requirements.
- Provide professional support to project teams in implementing QMS for managing project quality.
- Co-ordinate continual improvements of the Quality Management System, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are reviewed and recorded on CAPAR log.
- Maintain processes to ensure a consistent, robust and auditable approach to quality assurance and control.
- Maintain Project Quality KPI.
- B.Sc in Science or equivalent in Science / Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge and application ISO 9001 Quality standard as a minimum Hazard Identification
- Knowledge of Firefighting and first Aid administration.
- Good Communication skills. Ability to communicate very effectively with people and interface with client and subcontractors.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good understanding of Quality Management system.
- Age: Less than 35 years.
Type of Experience Required:
- Post qualification experience in Quality
- Oil & Gas work experience an added advantage.
- Previous fast paced project experience is required.
N150,000 – N200,000 net monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolios to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.