Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For thirty years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for document management systems
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six sigma
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Quality Assurance Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.