Cavista is a global technology company creating cloud-based software solutions for clients. With operations around the world, we globalize, standardize and localize our processes, while at the same time remaining sensitive to specific needs in different regions. Our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with Product Owners to review and analyze business and functional requirements and design documents for sound testing strategies
- Responsible for testing of a product, including writing the test plans and test cases, writing automation scripts, and testing the complete application from the UI through to the backend
- Perform detailed cross-browser/cross-device testing, browser-based testing, mobile testing
- Maintain requirements traceability with test case coverage
- Provide expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested
- Implement test methodology best practices as defined by departmental standards
- Advocate for testing standards
- Must maintain strong relationships with internal customers
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Review software and production issues as they occur for a holistic analysis of the impacts and possible causes
- Create, execute, and document test plans and test cases (UAT, Integration, End-to-End, Regression, Beta), ensuring functional coverage and application performance
- 5+ years as a professional Quality Assurance Analyst testing (8+ years if no University Degree) applications with high volume and high-reliability requirements
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
- Aptitude for learning new technologies; supported by solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of people with varying technical skill sets
- Ability to leverage experience to deliver reliable and repeatable tests
- Broad understanding of quality engineering principles and test methodologies
- Ability to contribute to a vision of future state of testing by troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Basic SQL, Unix/Linux skills
- Experience in manual testing, automation testing experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- 5-year experience in functional, integration or system testing web-based applications desired
- Experience executing test plans and scripts and verifying expected results
- Strong understanding of common software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative, agile) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista:
- Competitive Compensation
- 5 – day workweek
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children)
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Submit an online application.
- You will receive an email response with further instructions.
- Accept the Mettl interview request and submit your test (Not for Manager role)
- You will receive a second link via email for your panel interview.
- For Programmers: A coding assessment will take place. Complete the challenge and share your method for problem solving during interview
- A member from our Talent Team will contact you with the results.