Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations & Brand Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Develop and execute publicity campaigns for companyТs events and Exhibitions, proactively pitch company content to all forms of media (print, online, social, radio, TV, podcasts, etc.)
- Create greater awareness for the companyТs media programming to consumers to drive sales and brand retention.;
- Sniff out unique publicity opportunities to niche media outlets;
- Write/edit all press materials including press releases, media alerts, talent and executive bios, fact sheets, Q&As, talking points, social media posts, etc.
- Schedule and oversee senior managementТs (Chairman/CEO) interviews;
- Contribute their best (and weirdest) ideas to creative strategy for programming initiatives
- Develop, cultivate and maintain strong ongoing relationships with all УpressФ across digital, print and electronic outlets
- Continuously build and maintain media lists
- Co-actively manage all social media accounts
- Identify and pitch appropriate speaking engagements for executives and talent
- Manage media attendance at any press functions
- Work with any outside consultants
- Keep up with industry news and share appropriate stories with senior executives
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned
- Ideal candidate must have a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or any related discipline
- Candidate must be female
- Candidate must have 9-11 years of experience in the marketing and media communications industry
- Strategic relations with the Media industry (Print, Digital and traditional)
- Copy writing skills
- Media Communication with reference to Digital communications
- Social media communication expertise
- Publications and strong professional writing skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|