The Kaduna State Ministry of Health invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Provost
Ref No: CNM001
- The Provost is the Chief Executive Officer of the College and reports to the Governing Council of the College.
He / She is:
- Responsible for maintaining law and order in the College.
- Responsible for maintaining and promoting efficiency and discipline.
- The Chief Accounting Officer
- The link between the College Management and the Governing Council on all matters that affect the statutory responsibilities of the College.
- The Chairman of the Management Committee and Academic Board
- The Chief Public Relations Officer of the College
- Responsible for performing any other duty assigned by the Governing Council.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of First Degree in Nursing and a Master’s Degree from an accredited university.
- A teacher’s qualification. (PGDE / Diploma in Education or Nurse / Midwife Educator).
- Must be registered / licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as a Nursing Sciences Educator.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate working / teaching experience, three of which must be at managerial level in a similar or other tertiary institution.
- Must have held an administrative position at a senior level, not lower than a director of an academic institution or its equivalent in a tertiary institution for a period not less than two (2) years.
Terms of Appointment
This position is on tenure appointment for four (4) years in the first instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for a period of another four years only. Where the appointee is from the College, he/she shall revert to his/her former rank at the end of the tenure.
Same as the salaries and entitlements of similar positions in Kaduna State tertiary institutions.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates are required to submit personal data and upload required documents.