Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
- Manage daily property requirements and maintain long-range capital improvements planning through regular inspections of property for damage, contractor effectiveness, and areas of improvement
- Work cooperatively with vendors and contractors, with tenant coordination, to expedite the completion of work, and prepare the team to respond in emergency and crisis situations
- Contribute to the development of Alpha Mead’s leasing and asset management strategies, plans and policies via the provision of accurate research and information, assisting with the maximization of opportunities, optimized financial returns, consistent property services, approach and alignment with quadruple bottom line practices
- Manage and plan property operating budgets, control property income and expenses, and complete required reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly leasing, variance, and capital reporting
- Proactively provide input and monitor the expenditure budget for theassigned property portfolio, ensuring the best return on investment and stakeholder satisfaction
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends.
- Proactively update, maintain, audit and manage the department’s database with land titles, legal documents, lease agreements, maintenance schedules, and rental income accounts in accordance with Alpha Mead’s procedures
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Property Management, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the real estate space
- Member Nigeria Institute of estate surveyorsand valuers (NIESV)
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and CMS.
- Effective communications skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online