Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects & HRIS Administrator
Job Type: Full time
- The position will act as the system administrator while maintaining the HRIS applications and modules.
- Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Coordinate and provide quality deliverables, including project updates/status reports
- Identify and document project risks, issues, priorities, dependencies, resources, assumptions and approach
- Prepare and maintain project plans based on project scope, activities and tasks necessary for executing and managing a successful project
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Participates in all stages of project development from requirements definition to project planning and execution
- Constructs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions, including applying change management experience to facilitate progression to high levels of quality.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients and new system users on new processes/functionality.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources Management or related field required.
- Minimum six years’ experience of related experience with at least one year in a lead HRIS position
- Hands-on experience with databases and HR software
- Relevant Professional Certification is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Strong computer skills and proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Project Manager|