Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Overall responsibility for delivery of the identified project within schedule, cost and to the agreed quality
- Develop project budget and schedule in accordance with Company Contractual Requirements
- Manage and Coordinate the project team, contractors and all activities associated with delivering a high quality project as measured by industry KPI’s and metrics for projects of a similar size and complexity
- Develop and get approval for project organization and job descriptions to ensure clarity of responsibilities
- Develop and maintain project execution plan to ensure successful project delivery with respect to HSE, Schedule ,Quality and Cost
- Candidate with Mechanical Engineering Background.
- Experience with Instrumentation.
- 15 years of proven work experience.
- Relevant Professional certifications.
- Significant experience in senior role in Oil and Gas sector.
- Knowledge of Oil Field contracts and contracting strategies.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online