ReelFruit, founded in 2012, is the market leader in the healthy snack category, pioneering the introduction of healthy dried fruit as a snack in the Nigerian market. The company was founded on a mission to build a scalable agribusiness to add value to raw materials locally and produce, package and distribute locally made snacks that could sit on any shelf in the world!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Project Associate will play a critical role in coordinating all aspects of the project but mainly reporting and ensuring that donor funds are distributed to the field in an accurate and timely manner.
- The ideal candidate would work closely with our Finance, Supply Chain & Programs teams.
- Work closely with teams to develop standard reporting templates, and a reporting calendar for all report submissions (establishing clear internal and external deadlines)
- Facilitate the tracking of USAID donor reports in collaboration with fundraiser staff in support of donor stewardship.
- Optimize and document business processes related to the reconciliation and granting of funds
- Provide support for the tracking and administration of grants, including tracking multi-year commitments, donor reporting, internal grants administration
- Work proactively with team members to upload all relevant documents to be shared with the donor company.
- Analyze data and create reports to facilitate program and donor grants data analysis in collaboration with the teams.
- Optimize business processes to ensure data integrity across financial and donor data system.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Educational Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years experience preferably in a donor reporting function
- Experience with donor reporting will be an added advantage
- Proficiency with systems, complex data structure and applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with data intensive analysis; Ability to analyze complex data and draw meaningful conclusions
- Proven ability to prioritize, work in a team and independently, and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interact effectively with departments across the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver reports according to requirements and strict deadlines.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online