Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time.
Department: Operations (Production)
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
- To manage daily production of quality products and attainment of production targets in compliance with regulations and standards.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree in Food Technology, Food Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in food manufacturing operations.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
- Extensive plant levels experience with a significant proven man management experience
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant Position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|