Busha was established in 2018 as a digital currency exchange platform where consumers and merchants can trade digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Busha has made efforts to be a trusted company in this domain and ensure that our platform is easy to use, accessible and user-friendly. Our focus is to use innovation and efficiency to build an open financial system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a product designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products.
- Our product designers take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes vision setting, designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, and collaborating with other designers, researchers, product managers, analysts, and engineers.
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Contribute to our design system.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Design Personas and User journey maps.
- Translate user stories to designs.
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice at Busha better – such as improving our hiring process, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members, and much more
- Work in the way that works for you and what you’re designing, whether that’s spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code
The ideal candidate must
- 3 – 6 years of experience working in user experience, product, or relevant design field.
- Proven track record of delivering quality design experiences and solving customers’ problems through design
- Be a keen problem solver – you enjoy thinking through complex product challenges and care about solving the right problem.
- Have a well-trained eye for great visual design execution. You care about getting things right – one pixel off is a big deal.
- Take a strategic view of everything you do – your work stands the test of time.
- Are fantastic at communicating your thinking and design decisions – you’re able to communicate and join people along on the journey with you.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience designing and shipping impactful products at scale.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience working in Crypto.
- A broad range of skills covering the design process end to end: user research, visual design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Knowledge of platform-specific patterns (e.g. iOS Human interface guidelines, Android Material guidelines).
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online