Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement Cruxstone’s Procurement PPP for the procurement of goods and service to meet specific organizational requirements.
- Identify potential suppliers who can provide required quality goods/service at the most competitive price, at the right time and to the right location.
- Monitor suppliers’ performance to ensure high quality of goods/service and timely delivery.
- Ensures that favorable terms, conditions of sale, warranties, after sale support services are negotiated and agreed with suppliers.
- Issue RFI/RFQ/RFP to suppliers and ensure to receive responses at the required time.
- Prepare analysis of quotations/bids within Timelines/SLA
- Convert requisitions to POs in line with agreed SLA
- Liaise with other departments to understand their requirement upfront
- Analyse trends and market conditions for present and future pricing, availability, lead-time, and capacity of suppliers for specific goods and services.
- Monitor performance of Supplier for increased productivity (Supplier management)
- Ensure all regulatory and shipping document (in line with Nigerian Customs requirement) are proactively processed to ensure goods are cleared within the shortest possible time, without incurring demurrage
- Provide regular progress and status reports to stakeholders on stock levels and provide monthly strategic procurement and Warehouse report to the CEO
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred
- Relevant Professional Certification like CIPS would be an added advantage
- Detailed and pays optimum attention to details.
- Good knowledge of importation processes and required documents
- Understanding of best procurement practices
- Understanding of Contracting principles
- Ability to multi-task and provide results within limited time lines.
- Ability to work with and manage Suppliers and End users.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good knowledge of ERP for medium size organizations.
- Team spirit
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Being a qualified member of CIPS would be an added advantage
Some Key Performance Indicators:
- Procurement Policy adherence
- % on Time delivery within Scope & Budget (unit price)
- Audit Score Rating
- Procurement Initiatives
- % SLA Compliance
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.