Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Agro sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Igbariam, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- BSc Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 1-2yearsexperience as a procurement officer in a manufacturing firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.