Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Agricultural sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Igbariam, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Role
- The Procurement Coordinator will be responsible for managing, end-to-end, the procurement process of the company to ensure goods and services are procured such that value for money is achieved, and quality and availability guaranteed.
- Responsible for managing the processes for procuring all goods and services in the company, from the planning stage to the engagement of vendors, and ultimately to the fulfilment of supply orders or execution of service contracts.
- Develop and manage the procurement policy, and standard operating procedures of the procurement function in the company.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate processes designed to ensure reliable sourcing of key inputs at levels that minimize cost and guarantee quality.
- Liaise with various user groups in the company to understand the consumption patterns and specifications of materials used in the company so as to enable the timely purchase of these materials in the right quantities, and of the desired quality.
- Identify appropriate vendors for the supply of goods, and provision of services, and conduct extensive due diligence prior to engagement.
- Facilitate the implementation of a competitive process for the selection of vendors.
- Develop and maintain an excellent business relationship with vendors.
- Ensure that requisitions are quickly treated, and supply orders issued to vendors following negotiated and agreed terms and conditions for supply of goods or provision of services.
- Liaise with the Finance team to generate monthly “vendor’ payment status report”.
- Perform periodic vendor performance assessments and provide feedback to vendors.
- Prepare and submit quarterly procurement status reports.
- Develop a price data base for materials used in the company, and identify opportunities for cost avoidance, standardization of goods and services in line with the procurement strategy.
- Facilitate the training of procurement personnel and user groups in the company to ensure that the procurement policy of the company is understood and adhered to.
- Effectively manage all supply or services contracts to ensure that the terms and conditions of contracts are met by vendors.
- Liaise with Managing Director or CFO, in processing all import procurement transactions.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- HND, B.Sc in Business Administration, Engineering, Purchasing and Supply or related Fields.
- At least 5 years post graduate experience, 3 of which must be in a managerial position.
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Relevant certifications such as CSCP and PMP would be a plus.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.