The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With 2,400 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence. This enables ILF to interact with clients and project parties on site. At the same time, close cooperation within the network of the ILF Group makes it possible to draw on international experts and make use of their special experience, processes, and tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- Adhering to mission statement, to code of conduct, to IMS system and further company specific documents
- Awareness of Company’s Quality Policy
- Awareness of ILF Group HSSE Policy
- Awareness of ILF Nigeria HSSE Policy
- Awareness of the ILF Nigeria Health and Safety Management System Plan
- Required to fulfil the responsibilities of an employee as specified in ILF-NGR Health and Safety Management System Plan
- Responsible to execute all required Process related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all projects executed by ILF Engineers Nigeria.
- Responsible for information exchange between the Process Team and all other Discipline Teams within the project at its own level.
- Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on server/ SharePoint.
- Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to ensure quality at source.
- With direct supervision of a Lead or Senior Engineer, will be required to carry out engineering analysis and recommend technical solutions, generate detailed engineering drawings, liaise with the drafting personnel for the preparation of drawings and prepares engineering reports.
- Able to perform at a basic level the functions of organizing its own work in agreement with other engineers in own discipline.
- Identify and report to Senior Engineer all events, requests, which are not compliant with the project scope of work.
- Participate in weekly engineering meetings, based on project requirements.
- Produce man-hour estimates for Process potential projects to support the Business Development Department.
Technical Competency Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Engineering with 5 – 10 years experience.
- Must be familiar with relevant industry codes and standards, design specifications, and practices.
- Ensure ease of constructability is considered in all Process tech-nical solutions / deliverables.
- Able to perform Concept, FEED, Detailed Design, and Fabrication Design.
- Ability to use relevant software for Process engineering.
- Basic level of understanding of design calculations and result interpretation.
- Commissioning and start-up assistance is an advantage.
- COREN Certification is an advantage.
- Experience in both onshore and offshore design is an advantage.
- Construction and site supervision experience is an advantage.
Additional Competency Requirements:
- Commitment to excellence
- Completion of all assignment and goals within timelines.
- Diligence and hard work.
- Committed to acquiring knowledge and skills.
- Teachable and open to learning new ways of doing things.
- Good understanding of Steady State and Transient Process Simu-lation basic principles.
- Good level of AutoCAD and E‑3D knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with particular pref-erence to Excel or equivalent software for Database analysis.
Application Closing Date
- The Process Engineer we are looking for is one that meets these criteria
- This is not a senior or lead position.
- The Engineer must be Nigerian, living in Lagos or willing to move to Lagos.