Al-Ansar University Maiduguri (AUM) is located in Maiduguri, Bomo State of Nigeria. It is an off-shoot of Al-Ansar Foundation, a Non-Govemmental and Non-Profit making Foundation established with a specific focus on assisting indigent citizens gain access to Education and Health Care Services among others.
Al-Ansar University was established along with other eleven (11) Private Universities on 6th April, 2022 and received its operational License on 12th May, 2022. The University was essentially established to compliment efforts of Govemments at all Levels and to bridge the Tertiary Education gaps, especially in the North-East Region. The University aspires to be a World-Class Institution of Learning and Research Center of Excellence that will produce well-rounded, entrepreneurial, and globally employable Graduates.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Works Superintendent
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Candidate must possess relevant qualifications such as a good First Degree from a recognized University
- Candidate must have University relevant years of experience for the post applied
- Candidate must be a registered member of a professional body.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit Five (5) hard copies of their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae attached with copies of Certificates including candidate’s details as follows:
- Full Names
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address including e-mail address and Telephone Contact
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (with dates)
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Honors, Distinctions, and Membership of Learned Societies and Professional Bodies
- Working experience in the University System (giving names of the institution(s) and dates)
- Details of Administrative, Fund-attraction and Management Experience in the university system;
- Specific Services to Local, National and International Communities (giving dates, institution / establishment, and status)
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees.
All Applications should be sent to:
Al-Ansar University, Maiduguri,
Take-Off Site, Bada Road,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates are to be invited for interview.