McPherson University is a vision driven private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its take off site in Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State. The University envisions a world of unlimited opportunities and boundless human potential through the offering of pragmatic innovative education that ensures full personal development and discovery, engenders creativity, and promotes skills acquisition from varieties of learning experiences to build a total person prepared for leadership.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Principal Internal Auditor II (MUNTSSS 11)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Unit: Internal Audit Unit
- Candidates for this position should be holders of a First Degree in Accounting from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE / NECO / WASC / GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition, the candidates must be duly registered member of ICAN, ANAN or other equivalent professional bodies with a minimum of ten (10) years post NYSC Auditing experience.
Salary and Allowances
- The salary and allowances attached to this post are attractive. We run a remuneration package which is comparable to what obtains in public universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) typewritten copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated, and photocopies of credentials. The Curriculum Vitae must give information in the following format:
- Full Name and Surname in Capital letters Post desired and Department
- Place and Date of Birth
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home address and Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children Contact Address and Telephone Number
- Institutions attended with dates Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
- Work experience including details of former and present post and salary
- Important relevant Conferences / Workshops / Courses Attended with dates
- Extracurricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees including email. addresses and telephone Numbers.
All Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
Km 96, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Seriki Sotayo,
P.M.B. 2094, Abeokuta,
Ogun State, Nigeria.
Note: The referees’ reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application while the post applied for and department should be indicated at the top left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.