GEM Peculiar School was established on the 19th of August 2005. It was a dream come true with the aim and common Interest “To educate the total Child”. The desire to establish the school was born out of passion to create an opportunity for the educational needs. We aim at ensuring our students are well equipped with the right academic skills which would empower them to thrive academically and socially.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary / Nursery School Head Teacher
- Helps to implement the organization’s vision in the Primary and Nursery section by working side by side the School Admin in providing leadership and coordinating all educational activities for both staff and pupils of the school.
- Provides developmental insights during management review meetings and required support for operational effectiveness.
- Delivers world class learning programs and ensures that all tutors align appropriately.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities of the Primary and Nursery school and reports to the school administrator on weekly basis.
- Monitors teaching modules, lesson notes, curriculum and overall staff and pupils class work performance in line with the expected delivery of the school
- Periodically organize meetings, reviews, teach-the-teacher (TTT) programs for primary and nursery school teachers.
- Provides counseling, periodic teaching on literacy, numeracy, quantitative and verbal reasoning as appropriate to the pupil.
- Undertake other assigned responsibilities by the admin/ school Board for the overall progress of the school.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.