Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing.
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Plant Engineer with a Mechanical Maintenance background who is career-driven, have strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving strong pharmaceutical plant engineering and maintenance teams
- Supervision of machinery used in the production of various pharmaceutical dosage forms (tablets, capsules, injectables, devices, bio-pharmaceutical devices etc.
- Trouble-shooting of issues faced by machinery.
- Installation and maintenance of machinery.
- Plays role during purchase of machinery where mechanical parameters are utilized to purchase the best suitable machinery.
- Involved in construction and designing of machine sites.
- Replacement of any damaged parts.
- Machine maintenance, HVAC operation, water system & maintenance.
- Initiate QMS documents and execute CAPA where ever necessary.
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures andensure proper documentation.
- Attend to machine breakdown of plant machinery
- Carry out preventive maintenance of machineries in the plant.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 6 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.